SwineCast 1102, At The Meeting – Facing The Swine Production Realities Of COVID-19
SwineCast 1102 Show Notes:
- ‘At The Meeting’, Honoring Dr. Bob Morrison discusses making difficult decisions during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dr. Montserrat Torremorell (College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota), Dr. Gordon Spronk (Pipestone Veterinary Services), and Dr. Tom Wetzell (Swine Veterinary Consultant), are joined by guest John Schwartz, CEO and President of Schwartz Farms.
- In the midst of making difficult decisions, Schwartz made time to talk with the ‘At The Meeting’ hosts. Schwartz describes the multiple actions his team is taking to ramp down production and confront the reality of euthanasia.
- “A good business has to make difficult decisions,” Schwartz says.
- This is the fifth in a series of recordings produced by the ‘At The Meeting’ team. Future editions will highlight insights and perspectives from leaders within the swine industry. “At the Meeting, Honoring Dr. Bob Morrison” is a podcast sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc..