SwineCast 1104, At The Meeting – Practical Advice To Combat COVID-19 Stress
SwineCast 1104 Show Notes:
- ‘At The Meeting’ Honoring Dr. Bob Morrison learns from psychologist Ted Matthews with the Minnesota Department of Agriculture, about practical advice for those under stress from the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dr. Montserrat Torremorell (College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota), Dr. Gordon Spronk (Pipestone Veterinary Services), and Dr. Tom Wetzell (Swine Veterinary Consultant), discuss with Matthews the topic of farmers’ mental health during this crisis.
- “Focusing on what you can do, and doing it, is better than focusing on what you cannot do“, Matthews says. He also says, “By making things a little better, your life will be better.“
- Matthews is the latest guest on the seventh in a series of Leaders Leading recordings produced by the ‘At The Meeting’ team. Future editions will highlight insights and perspectives from leaders within the swine industry.
- ‘At the Meeting’, Honoring Dr. Bob Morrison is a podcast sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc. and is focused on the the most recent topics in swine health and production.